What Is Happening WorldWide
INVESTING.COM LATEST UPDATES:
- Trump pardons former Google engineer Anthony LevandowskiAll News - 12 mins ago
- Ethereum 2.0 closes in on $4B value locked as stakers commit over 2% of supplyAll News - 12 mins ago
- Analysis: Stimulus plans fuel Biden trade, but Wall Street wonders if it can continueAll News - 12 mins ago
- Trump pardons ex-aide Bannon but not himself or familyAll News - 17 mins ago
- Crypto, DeFi, and Stablecoins are “scary but necessary,” former OCC headAll News - 22 mins ago
CNBC LATEST FINANCIAL UPDATES:
- TikTok owner ByteDance launches payments in China as it pushes into fintech and e-commerceFinance - 4 hours agoByteDance has launched a new payment services within Douyin, the Chinese sister app of TikTok.
- 'Unintended consequences' from massive stimulus worry long-time bull Jim PaulsenFinance - 5 hours agoThe Leuthold Group’s Jim Paulsen is concerned government policies designed help the economy will spark sharp inflation.
- Stock futures flat in overnight trading ahead of Biden's inaugurationFinance - 6 hours agoBiden will succeed President Donald Trump as the 46th president of the United States shortly after noon ET.
- Cuomo proposal would raise top tax rate for New York City to 14.7%, highest combined rate in nationFinance - 9 hours agoGov. Andrew Cuomo proposed raising taxes to a combined 14.7% for the wealthiest New Yorkers, to help reduce the state’s historic budget deficit due to…
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Netflix, Interactive Brokers and ZionsFinance - 9 hours agoSee which stocks are posting big moves after the bell.